Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

OWNER UPDATE

Brad has not been out to the home site since last Tuesday and we have made significant progress on both the second floor and the swimming pool – he is going to love this visit!




“That was not here last time I looked out the Master bedroom window!" This is going to be a nice view to wake up to!  I am really impressed with the progress Phoenix has made in only six weeks – we are way ahead of where we were in the same time on my last building project!” Brad Watts


Brad looking out from the second floor Media Room. “I am getting my first idea of the massing of the home – a very exciting point in the project." It is good to fully understand the relationship of the rooms to one another now as well – I am very pleased with the feel of this home thus far!



The guys from Oasis Pools have been very busy over the past weekend. Good guys to work with as have been the whole Phoenix team to date – totally professional, always available to answer questions, explore new ideas.....this is actually enjoyable.